Quiberon and its peninsula offer a magnificent playground among others for water sports. We share our favourite addresses with our partners:
- A kayak ride or SUP with SILLAGES, just in front of our office
- Discover the ocean floor while you are scubadiving with HALIOTIS PLONGEE in Portivy
- Take a sand yacht lesson with LES PASSAGERS DU VENT in Penthièvre
- Ride a bicycle or e-bike around the Peninsula on the green path, with CYCLOMAR. (you can book in advance and they deliver your bikes directly in the Relais de l’ocean).
Just nearby, you will discover our rich heritage on the Peninsula as much as in the Ria d’Etel, crossing the sand dunes in Erdeven. The Gulf of Morbihan and the beautiful city of Vannes offer other cultural and ride perspectives. You cannot leave without taking the boat with la compagnie oceane for Belle-ile, Houat or Hoedic, or simply enjoying the pleasure of cruising.
- Belle île en Mer, the must to see
- The legendary collection of megaliths in Carnac
- The Ria d’Etel and Saint Cado
- More must to see and must to do here
In Morbihan, we do have crepes! But not only…
In order to enthral your taste bud and all your senses, we suggest a visit to:
- La Maison d’Armorine
- La Conserverie La Belle Iloise
- La Bien Nommée
- La maison Lucas
- La Cours d’Orgères
More than our amazing history in the Relais de l’ocean, you will find nearby many places full of spirituality and that make you discover the bretton culture.