Campsite between Bay and Ocean
The Camping de l’Ocean** is the perfect place to re-energize in South Morbihan. Its natural setting invites you in a tree-filled, greenery, and peaceful environment by both the seaside and the Côte Sauvage in Quiberon Peninsula.
Among our 270 pitches, you will find your ideal spot for your tents, caravans and campers. Fully-equipped tents, chalets and mobile homes are available for rental. Our campsite is an invitation to relax, retreat and socialise. Different kinds of pitches are available – green & grassy, tree-filled or sunny.
Our 12 acres park is spacious and favours many activities while respecting everyone calm.
Our heated and indoor pool, playgrounds for small and older children, multi-sports ground, and petanque strip are free and available all your stay. Come and participate to the other activities in the daytime or evening social event (In July and August) and share laugh and emotion with our activity leader.
To make your daily life easier
The reception is opened every day from April to November. If you search ideas and activities, you will find a touristic information area. We can also help you to personalise your stay with pleasure.
- Three sanitary blocs are available, with accessible and disabled equipment, and a child area.
- Three dishes area
- Two RV dump station for the wastewaters only
- Two barbecues areas
- One fish table
- One launderette equipped with washing machine and a drier: token are needed and sold at the reception.
- One free parking outside. You have access to your pitch from 8am to 10.30pm
Complimentary hire equipment
- sheets and towels rental (subject to availability and booking needed)
- Cleaning at the end of your stay (except the kitchen and dishes): 50€ , booking needed
- Baby equipment: cot, baby bathtub, high chair
- Books, board games, ball, table tennis racket on demand at the reception
- Wifi connection
- Special wheelchair to go to the beach
Dear four legs friends
- Your pets are welcome on the campsite (3€/day/animal) except dangerous dogs
- Vaccination card must be presented on arrival
- Snoopy and Princess cannot stay alone, must be keep in leach and must do their business out of the camping
Healt pass compulsory anyone aged 12 years and over.
Camping de l’Océan** is opened from 8th April 5th November 2022.